Lenox is a neighborhood in Memphis, Tennessee. It is bounded by Central on the south, Union on the north, Cooper on the west and East Parkway South on the east. Once its own incorporated municipality, it was annexed by the City of Memphis in 1909. Perhaps one of the most architecturally significant landmarks in Lenox is Lenox School, an 1909 edifice built as an elementary school and converted into condominiums in 1981. In late 2005, one of its larger units was on the market for $329,000.